Policies and Warranty
* Our Policies and Warranty applies to all customers who signs a contract with us or allowed us to service your home.
* We are a Locally Owned & Operated Company, providing professional Services that is Licensed, Insured and Bonded. Any Customer who is signing a contract has a right to request a Copy of License or Certificates of Insurance.
* We are responsible for all payroll taxes.
* We provide all equipment and the highest quality supplies/Materials. Any Customer can provide supplies or materials and we can perform Labor as necessary.
* We normally work in crews consisting of two or three professionally trained technicians. Every crew includes a team leader that supervises every task and ensures quality workmanship at each job.
* We guarantee all our work.
* We inspect all our work before leaving your house. If, after your inspection, you find our service unsatisfactory, please let it know to our Supervisor's team leader, so we can correct the issue the same day or next business day for all small jobs who has valued for less than $1,500.00. Refunds are not offered at all. We will correct/repair any mistakes and customer who agree to do the repair with other company, has to pay for their own expenses since is a violation of our Policies and Warranty.
* Schedule Changes or Cancellations: Any Signed contract with or no deposit can be rescheduled in 4 days in advance notice. For cancellation of any signed contract with or no deposit received can be cancelled within 5 business days notice as lawful allowed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, all cancellations within less of 5 business days will considered a violation of our Policy and Warranty and the client will be charged for a penalty of the bill due for the service that would have been performed or materials that has been purchased prior to start work.
* It is our Policy and Warranty that All work includes up to 1 year warranty in Labor, materials or parts are excluded or customer must provide their own materials to perform such service, which means if any performed job is not done right, we will step in to correct such job as follow:
* All Labor Warranty starts immediately once a customer signs a contract and is good for up to 1 Year only from contract dated.
• All performed Drywall work can be repaired twice a year, once every six (6) month during warranty, if its cracking, plaster not performed as well or tape coming out. Exclusion: If your drywall has damage during warranty and caused by water (plumbing), storm or electric job, house settlement or any other reason does not covered, the client may request for an extra repair service.
• All Performed Painting work can be repaired twice a year, once every six month (6) during warranty, if: Starts peeling off except it is not covered if the areas has been scratched by your kids or when you move out/in, your wall/ceiling has water damage, electric or any other reason. Exterior is not covered if has damage by storm or your wood trim/siding/window/door/shutter or any material is rotten does not covered; you may request for an extra repair service.
• All performed flooring can be repaired twice a year, once every six month (6) during warranty. This is only if is not installed correctly, does not covered if your carpet, hardwood, ceramic was damaged for water or any other reason. All resilient, vinyl flooring are excluded.
• All Replacement jobs such doors/windows/cabinets/Vanities/counter tops/Bathtubs/Toilets/Trims/Crown molding/Chair railing/ or any replaced are excluded.
* Please be sure your home is accessible to our crews. If you are not at home when we come to perform such service, please deactivate your security alarm prior to each scheduled visit, or provide us with a code. If our crews are unable to access your home or if our crew is turned away when they arrive (for any reason), you will be charged $250.00 minimum per employee of the bill due for the service that would have been performed and delay induced in our working schedule.
* Upon our first visit to your house, please indicate to our estimator the areas of your house that need service. We will then evaluate the amount of work needed to complete the job and charge you accordingly. You will receive our routine plan and our service agreement with all our requirements Should there be additional areas needing service at a later date, please notify us at least 2 days in advance and we will adjust the schedule and billing rate to incorporate these changes. Last minute changes to the schedule may not be accommodated.
* Payments: We require a security deposit of 1/3 upfront as allowed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, The remaining balance will be paid upon completion of any job, or a 8% finance charge will be assessed for every month as a late fee to the bill if not paid after 4 weeks upon completion and 6 weeks for Commercial jobs. Returned checks are charged $70.00. It is our Policies and Warranty that we strictly report unpaid bills to Credit Collections after 4 months which in this case is the person and or company listed in the contract.
* Prior to the technician's arrival, please remove all small items that may delay any job, we try help our customers to move empty and big furniture, otherwise will maximize efficiency and minimize the time we spend to do such job. If you prefer that our technicians remove these items, we will add the additional billing time and charge you accordingly.
* If you have any irreplaceable, collect able or expensive objects, we ask that these items be secured or put away in order to avoid painful accidents.
* We are not responsible for damage due to faulty or improper installation of items. Please inform us of any items in your home that require this type of attention. The Zion crew will immediately notify the client of any accidental damage that occurs during any job. In the event that the client finds any damage in the house as a result of our service, the client must notify us within two (2) days after service or the client will be denied compensation.
* For safety reasons, we ask that your children be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home.
* Please secure all pets that are dangerous to our employees inside and outside of your house.
* We reserve the option of yearly increasing our fees accordingly with the market situation.
* A $3,600.00 fee will be charged to any client who hires any employee while they are employed for the company or within one (1) year following the employee’s last day as an employee.
* This Company must respond and comply with these Policies and Warranty with a signed contract between Customer.
* Any Customer who tries to violate these Policies and Warranty (contract) may cause to stop the Job immediately. If Customer does not respond, we will take the case to the County Local Court (Maryland, Washington DC).